Sunday 18 November 2012

Flowers, plants and weeds.

I wanted to call this post "things we often don't notice".  A few of this images are of weeds that cover the Australian fields.  We walked over them.trampled them, hardly noticed them.  It wasn't until I made closeup pictures of them that I saw how unique some of them really were.  I don't know any of their names, but who cares.. they are a part of Australians nature :)

I hope you enjoy these fotos as much as I enjoyed taking them. 





Salvation Jane also called the Paterson's curse. 












1 comment:

  1. Schöne Blumen, die Natur ist doch was schönes. Wie Du ja weißt liebe ich ja auch die Blumen, kannst mir ja mal ein paar Ableger mitbringen, vielleicht wachsen sie ja auch hier......LOL.

    Bussiiiiii
    Petra

    ReplyDelete